Recently one of my clients requested information about Facebook Marketing Tools, which I thought may be useful to share. Several of these tools are free or offer free trials, so you can try them to find out what’s going to work best for your brand.
It's important to note that each tool below has advantages and disadvantages and therefore, the one that is best for you will depend on your primary goals and personal preferences.
- Facebook Power Editor
The folks at Facebook designed this free marketing tool specifically for sophisticated advertisers who are managing multiple campaigns and ads. If you’re frustrated with the limitations of the standard Facebook Ads interface, this is for you!
With Power Editor, you can quickly build and duplicate campaigns, ad sets and ads. It allows you to edit all of your ad sets within the same window, making it easy to adjust granular details like copy variations, placement targeting and conversion tracking. Once you’ve created all of your campaigns, you can set them live at the same time and they’re typically approved within minutes. All in all, this is a seamless process that helps you get multiple new Facebook ads into production way more efficiently than you can in Ad Manager.
- Headline Analyzer
Marketers know that a post’s headline can make or break its performance. We take painstaking efforts to create eye-catching, compelling headlines for blog posts and ad copy, and would be crazy not to do the same for Facebook shares! The problem is, it can be tough to predict what headlines will work best for your audience—that’s where Coschedule’s Headline Analyzer comes in handy.
Once you’ve brainstormed a potential headline, plug it into this tool. It’ll spit out an overall score for your headline, along with a detailed assessment of its structure, character count, sentiment and previews of what it would look like in email subject lines and ad copy. Perhaps the most valuable aspect of this tool is the link provided in each section that offers tips, examples and case studies.
If you’re not a natural wordsmith, this is the Facebook tool for you. It teaches you everything you need to know to craft headlines like the best of the content marketers!
- Canva features an extensive library of pre-made, highly-compelling images that will instantly give your social media pages a boost with stunning templates for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more. Quick and easy to customize and create high-quality graphics.
- Flow is an audience-targeting tool by Driftrock designed to sync with your existing CRM or ecommerce platform and pull in customer data that will help you target your existing customer base more fully and accurately. You can focus on your existing customers and mailing list, or find new people who share similar characteristics with your current customer base and uncover new leads and prospects.
- Google Analytics is mainly a tool to track web traffic, but if you aren’t using it in conjunction with your Facebook marketing campaign, you’re missing out. Here, you’ll be able to see exactly which links brought Facebook users to your site, and what they did when they got there. It’s perfect for uncovering your true ROI and determining the effectiveness of your website layout.
- Real Geeks’ Facebook Marketing Tool was developed with real estate agents in mind. The tool syncs with an external website, draws in key pieces of information to create new Facebook ads on the fly, and saves all the time that would ordinarily be spent mostly in the manual labor of ad creation. It also has a number of analytic functions, so users can determine which ads are most effective … and tailor their future strategies accordingly.
- Agora Pulse is a suite of tools in one that give you the chance to tie your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts into one centralized location. You can schedule and publish posts, monitor social activity, engage in social listening, and even monitor your competitors.
- Social Bakers is a social analytics app that works with almost any social media app you can think of. It will bring you competitive research, audience insights, KPIs, and other social data in customized reports you can tailor to your specific goals.
- DrumUp is a combination content marketing and social media tool that helps you find the most appropriate and effective content topics your audience would appreciate. It functions as a content research and recommendation tool, in addition to giving you key insights about your social media strategy in general.
- Likealyzer is a tool that empowers you to analyze the reach and effectiveness of your Facebook page. Plug in the URL of your page and the tool will tell you what, if anything, is wrong with your layout, and what kind of activity your page is seeing. Best of all? It’s free.
- ShortStack is designed to make the ad and contest creation process easier for Facebook and other social media platforms. It features a friendly UI and dozens of tools to help you create the campaign you need.